Thursday, June 7, 2007

Discover the Secret making Jewish World No 1 Businessman

DISCOVER THE SECRET MAKING JEWISH WORLD NO 1 BUSINESSMAN

Dear friends, this is the first book I would like to share with you --- TAMUDE.

Ok, before read my blog please taking away of any thing related to religion or politics.

Just to have an open mind to read my blog and my sharing from what I read from Tamude.

Why I choose this book as my first book to share for in my following coming up blogs?

This is because Tamude has opened my mind and benefited me. So I wish to share with more people and I believe Tamude also can help you in some way.

But why is this book relates to the secret making Jewish World No 1 Businessman?

There is 5 BIG reasons I recommend you to read this book:

  • This book has greatly affect Jewish life style, cultures and belief for more than 3300 years already.
  • This is a book of secrets that makes Jewish World No 1 businessman.
  • This is a book of navigation guidance of life for Jewish to survive even under hardest condition.
  • This is a book consists of 2 main part of personal guidance and business guidance.
  • In short, this is a book of wisdom that decodes so many successful Jewish over the centuries.

Perhaps if you still don't know who are those successful great people in the history and present are

Jewish. Let me just quote some of them....

Albert Einstein, Warren Buffet, Steven Spielberg, Ralph Lauren, Michael Dell, George Soros, Harrison Ford, Calvin Klein, Levi Strauss, Camille Pissarro, Milton Hershey, Alan Greenspan, Steve Ballmer(CEO of Microsoft) and many others..

Tamude is the most important book for Jewish to read since 3000 years ago.

This book I read is in Chinese version and I will share my book review in my English blog with my limited English ability.

I would love to share what I have read from this book with all of you and hope it can inspire you just like inspire me.

However, I would like to apologize if there is some mistakes in my blog due to my limited English.

If you are interested to get one copy of this book, just email to me at mirageak@gmail.com, I will help you to get a Chinese version of Tamude.

Thank you!


No comments: